|Release Date:||April 23, 2009|
* Added new paste plugin logic. This new version will autodetect Word contents and clean it up.
* Added a optional root element argument to getPos so you can tell it where to stop the calculation.
* Added new DOM ready logic to remove the usage of document.write. We now use basically the same method as jQuery.
* Fixed bug where WebKit browsers would fail when selecting all contents in the area using Ctrl+A.
* Fixed bug where IE would produce paragraphs with empty inline style elements.
* Fixed bug where WebKit browsers would fail when inserting tables with a non pixel width.
* Fixed bug where block elements could get a redundant br element at the end of the element.
* Fixed bug where the tabfocus plugin only worked with a single editor instance on page.
* Fixed bug where IE 8 was loosing caret position if the selection was collapsed and a menu was clicked.
* Fixed bug with application/xhtml+xml mode where menus wasn't working properly.
* Fixed bug where the onstop workaround fix for IE would produce errors in an ASP update panel.
* Fixed bug where the submit function override could produce errors if executed in the wrong scope.
* Fixed bug where the area element wasn't closed by a short ending.
* Fixed various number issues in the style plugins properties dialog. Contributed by datpaulchen.
* Fixed issues with size suffix values in the style plugin dialog.
* Fixed issue where hasDuplicate variable would leak out to the global space due to a bug in the Sizzle engine.
* Fixed issue where the paste event would fire a dialog warning on IE since we extracted the text contents.
* Updated Sizzle engine to the latest version, this version fixes a few bugs that was reported.