|Release Date:||May 06, 2010|
* Added new merge_with_parents option to formats, enables the control of removal of elements with similar parents.
* Fixed so the default behavior for applying classes isn't a toggle state but the old behavior from before the 3.3 release.
* Fixed bug where selecting contents using double click on Gecko would produce errors when using removing format.
* Fixed bug where the IE DOM could get messed up when non valid contents was pasted into the editor.
* Fixed bug where merging selected table cells using the context menu didn't work as expected.
* Fixed bug where some nestled formatting would be applied incorrectly.
* Fixed bug with enter in list items when using the force_br_newlines mode on WebKit patch contributed by Ryan Koopmans.
* Fixed bug where undo/redo could produce js errors on some specific operations.
* Fixed bug where the theme_advanced_font_sizes didn't work as before 3.3 when complex settings where used.
* Fixed bug where the table plugin would copy cell/row id attributes when making new rows/cells.