|Release Date:||September 29, 2011|
* Added support in Media plugin for audio media using the embed tag
* Fixed accessibility bugs in WebKit and IE8 where toolbar items were not being read.
* Added new use_accessible_selects option to ensure accessible list boxes are used in all browsers (custom widget in firefox native on other browsers)
* Fixed bug where classid attribute was not being checked from embed objects.
* Fixed bug in jsrobot tests with intermittently failing.
* Fixed bug where anchors wasn't updated properly if you edited them using IE 8.
* Fixed bug where input method on WebKit on Mac OS X would fail to initialize when sometimes focusing the editor.
* Fixed bug where it wasn't possible to select HR elements on WebKit by simply clicking on them.
* Fixed bug where the media plugin wouldn't work on IE9 when not using the inlinepopups plugin.
* Fixed bug where hspace,vspace,align and bgcolor would be removed from object elements in the media plugin.
* Fixed bug where the new youtube format wouldn't be properly parsed by the media plugin.
* Fixed bug where the style attribute of layers wasn't properly updated on IE and Gecko.
* Fixed bug where editing contents in a layer would fail on Gecko since contentEditable doesn't inherit properly.
* Fixed bug where IE 6/7 would produce JS errors when serializing contents containing layers.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 3.4.6 Released|
|Notes:||This release focuses on bug fixes most if the issues where pretty minor like edge cases or features that isn't commonly used. We are placing a lot of effort now on fixing bugs and reporting and discussing issues with browser vendors so that they get fixed in their code bases as well. We send our thanks to everyone that has been involved in reporting bugs and helping out with getting them fixed. We have a lot of unit tests running on our test farm but that will never compare to the masses that use TinyMCE on a day to day basis.|