|Release Date:||February 23, 2012|
* Added settings to wordcount plugin to configure update rate and checking wordcount on backspace and delete using wordcount_update_rate and wordcount_update_on_delete.
* Fixed bug in Webkit and IE where deleting empty paragraphs would remove entire editor contents.
* Fixed bug where pressing enter on end of list item with a heading would create a new item with heading.
* Fixed edit css style dialog text-decoration none checkbox so it disables other text-decoration options when enabled.
* Fixed bug in Gecko where undo wasn't added when focus was lost.
* Fixed bug in Gecko where shift-enter in table cell ending with BR doesn't move caret to new line.
* Fixed bug where right-click on formatted text in IE selected the entire line.
* Fixed bug where text ending with space could not be unformatted in IE.
* Fixed bug where caret formatting would be removed when moving the caret when a selector expression was used.
* Fixed bug where formatting would be applied to the body element when all contents where selected and format had both inline and selector parts.
* Fixed bug where the media plugin would throw errors if you had iframe set as an invalid element in config.
* Fixed bug where the caret would be placed at the top of the document if you inserted a table and undo:ed that operation. Patch contributed by Wesley Walser.
* Fixed bug where content css files where loaded twice into the iframe.
* Fixed so elements with comments would be trated as non empty elements. Patch contributed by Arjan Scherpenisse.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 3.4.9 Released|
|Notes:||This release fixed a bunch of bug and issues mostly centered around applying styles to content and HTML serialization. We are also working on the 3.5 version and plan to release a first beta next week. Will provide more details about that version next week. A thanks goes out to the community as always with helping out with testing and reporting bugs. Keep it up.|