|Release Date:||May 03, 2012|
* Fixed menu rendering issue if the document was in rtl mode.
* Fixed bug where the hide function would throw an error about a missing variable.
* Fixed bug where autolink wouldn't convert URLs when hitting enter on IE due to the new enter key logic.
* Fixed bug where formatting using shortcuts like ctrl+b wouldn't work properly the first time.
* Fixed bug where selection.setContent after a formatter call wouldn't generate formatted contents.
* Fixed bug where whitespace would be removed before/after invalid_elements when they where removed.
* Fixed bug where updating styles using the theme image dialog in non inline mode on IE9 would produce errors.
* Fixed bug where IE 8 would produce an error when using the contextmenu plugin.
* Fixed bug where delete/backspace could remove contents of noneditable elements.
* Fixed so background color in style preview gets computed from body element if the current style element is transparent.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 3.5 Released|
|Notes:||It was time for the 3.5 branch to go from beta to a production release. The 3.5 version includes HTML5 support, style preview support, rewritten noneditable plugin, selection and caret behavior changes/fixes, new enter/return logic and much more check the changelog for details. This is also the first official release of the NuGet packages for TinyMCE. Thanks for all bug reports and help with testing out the beta versions.|