|Release Date:||May 24, 2012|
* Added new onBeforeAdd event to UndoManager patch contributed by Dan Rumney.
* Added support for overriding the theme rendering logic by using a custom function.
* Fixed bug where links wasn't automatically created by the autolink plugin on old IE versions when pressing enter in BR mode.
* Fixed bug where enter on older IE versions wouldn't produce a new paragraph if the previous sibling paragraph was empty.
* Fixed bug where toString on a faked DOM range on older IE versions wouldn't return a proper string.
* Fixed bug where named anchors wouldn't work properly when schema was set to HTML5.
* Fixed bug where HTML5 datalist options wasn't correctly parsed or indented.
* Fixed bug where linking would add anchors around block elements when the HTML5 schema was used.
* Fixed issue where the autolink plugin wouldn't properly handle mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Optimized initialization and reduced rendering flicker by hiding the target element while initializing.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 3.5.1 Released|
|Notes:||This release fixes various HTML5 specific issues and a few IE enter key related issues. Also made some optimization to the initialization of the editor so it's faster on older IE versions. A few bugs and issues where bound to slip though our testing when we do major modifications to core features like this. But the community is fast to find these issues and report them. So thanks for all the bug reports!|