|Release Date:||June 21, 2012|
* Added missing mouse events to HTML5 schema. Some events needs to be manually defined though since the spec is huge.
* Added image resizing for WebKit browsers by faking the whole resize behavior.
* Fixed bug in context menu plugin where listener to hide menu wasn't removed correctly.
* Fixed bug where media plugin wouldn't use placeholder size for the object/video elements.
* Fixed bug where jQuery plugin would break attr function in jQuery 1.7.2.
* Fixed bug where jQuery plugin would throw an error if you used the tinymce pseudo selector when TinyMCE wasn't loaded.
* Fixed so encoding option gets applied when using jQuery val() or attr() to extract the contents.
* Fixed so any non valid width/height passed to media plugin would get parsed to proper integer or percent values.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 3.5.4 Released|
|Notes:||Release, release, release. :) This version fixes a few jQuery related issues and an annoying bug on IE where the backspace key would delete the editor contents if pressed after formatting was applied. Will go on vacation for a couple of weeks. So I will stay of the release button for a while.|