|Release Date:||July 19, 2012|
* Added full resize support for images and tables on WebKit/Opera. It now behaves just like Gecko.
* Added automatic embed support for Vimeo, Stream.cz and Google Maps in media plugin. Patch contributed by Jakub Matas.
* Fixed bug where the lists plugin wouldn't properly remove all li elements when toggling selected items of. Patched by Taku AMANO.
* Fixed bug where the lists plugin would remove the entire list if you pressed deleted at the beginning of the first element. Patched by Taku AMANO.
* Fixed bug where the ordered/unordered list buttons could both be enabled if you nested lists. Patch contributed by Craig Petchell.
* Fixed bug where shift+enter wouldn't produce a BR in a LI when having forced_root_blocks set to false.
* Fixed bug where scrollbars aren't visible in fullscreen when window is resized.
* Fixed bug with updating the border size using the advimage dialog on IE 9.
* Fixed bug where the selection of inner elements on IE 8 in contentEditable mode would select the whole parent element.
* Fixed bug where the enter key would produce an empty anchor if you pressed it at the space after a link on IE.
* Fixed bug where autolink plugin would produce an exception for specific html see bug #5365
* Fixed so the formatChanged function takes an optional "similar" parameter to use while matching the format.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 3.5.5 Released|
|Notes:||This release adds completely rewritten resize logic for images and tables on WebKit/Opera since those browsers lack native resize support in contentEditable. The custom resize logic we added mimics the one found in Gecko with resize handles and a ghost element while re-sizing it also supports drag/drop something that the previous 3.5.4 version didn't support. We also fixed a bunch of issues and pulled in quite a few pull requests. So a big thanks goes out to all the contributors. See the changelog for more exact details on what we fixed since the last release.|