|Release Date:||July 26, 2012|
* Added "text" as a valid option to the editor.getContent format option. Makes it easier to get a text representation of the editor contents.
* Fixed bug where resizing an image to less that 0x0 pixels would display the ghost image at an incorrect position.
* Fixed bug where the remove format button would produce extra paragraphs on WebKit if all of the contents was selected.
* Fixed issue where edge resize handles on images of wouldn't scale it with the same aspect ratio.
* Fixed so force_p_newlines option works again since some users want mixed mode paragraphs.
* Fixed so directionality plugin modifies the dir attribute of all selected blocks in the editor.
* Fixed bug where backspace/delete of a custom element would move it's attributes to the parent block on Gecko.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 3.5.6 Released|
|Notes:||This release fixes a few issues with the recently added WebKit/Opera resize image/table feature. We also nailed a few minor bugs here and there and added a new format: "text" parameter to the getContent function of the editor instances. Check the changelog for more details.|