|Release Date:||September 20, 2012|
* Fixed bug in hyperlink dialog for IE9 where links with no target attr set had target value of --
* Changing toolbars to have a toolbar role for FF keyboard navigation works correctly.
* Fixed bug where applying formatting to an empty block element would produce redundant spans.
* Fixed bug where caret formatting on IE wouldn't properly apply if you pressed enter/return.
* Fixed bug where loading TinyMCE using an async script wouldn't properly initialize editors.
* Fixed bug where some white space would be removed after inline elements before block elements.
* Fixed bug where it wouldn't properly parse attributes with a single backslash as it's contents.
* Fixed bug where noscript elements would loose it's contents on older IE versions.
* Fixed bug where backspace inside empty blockquote wouldn't delete it properly.
* Fixed bug where custom elements with . in their names wouldn't work properly.
* Fixed bug where the custom_elements option didn't properly setup the block elements schema structure.
* Fixed bug where the custom_elements option didn't auto populate the extended_valid_elements.
* Fixed bug where the whole TD element would get blcok formatted when there where BR elements in it.
* Fixed bug where IE 9 might crash if the editor was hidden and specific styles where applied to surrounding contents.
* Fixed bug where shift+enter inside a table cell on Gecko would produce an zero width non breaking space between tr:s.
* Fixed bug where the advlink dialog wouldn't properly populate the anchors dropdown if the HTML5 schema was used.
* Fixed issue with missing autofocus attribute on input element when using the HTML5 schema.
* Fixed issue where enter inside a block contained within an LI element wouldn't produce a new LI.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 3.5.7 Released|
|Notes:||This maintenance release fixes various bug and issues reported over the last couple of weeks. See the changelog for details. We are currently working on the 4.0 versions of the TinyMCE and related products. The changes to these will be massive, have been working on and off on these projects for over a year. We don't have a release date for the alpha versions yet since we have passed the deadline a couple of times already. It's better to make it right than to release something to early.|