|Release Date:||November 20, 2012|
* Fixed bug where html5 data attributes where stripped from contents.
* Fixed bug where toolbar was annouced multiple times with JAWS on Firefox.
* Fixed bug where the editor view whouldn't scroll to BR elements when using shift+enter or br enter mode.
* Fixed bug where a JS error would be thrown when trying to paste table rows then the rows clipboard was empty.
* Fixed bug with auto detection logic for youtube urls in the media plugin.
* Fixed bug where the formatter would throw errors if you used the jQuery version of TinyMCE and the latest jQuery.
* Fixed bug where the latest WebKit versions would produce span elements when deleting text between blocks.
* Fixed bug where the autolink plugin would produce DOM exceptions when pressing shift+enter inside a block element.
* Fixed bug where toggling of blockquotes when using br enter mode would produce an exception.
* Fixed bug where focusing out of the body of the editor wouldn't properly add an undo level.
* Fixed issue with warning message being displayed on IE 9+ about the meta header fix for IE 8.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 3.5.8 Released|
|Notes:||This release fixes a few bugs and issues on the 3.5 branch. It's been a while since the last release but that is because we are working on the upcoming 4.0 alpha version and it a major rewrite but we are getting closer now to the first public release. We will continue to maintain the 3.x branch for a year at least after we release 4.0 since it's a major change and some API functions are different. More details on this later on. So stay tuned. And thanks for all the pull requests and bug reports.|