|Release Date:||April 11, 2013|
* Added new node.js based build process used uglify, amdlc, jake etc.
* Added new package.json to enable easy installation of dependent npm packages used for building.
* Added new link, image, charmap, anchor, code, hr plugins since these are now moved out of the theme.
* Rewrote all plugins and themes from scratch so they match the new UI framework.
* Replaced all events to use the more common <target>.on/off(<event>) methods instead of <target>.<event>.add/remove.
* Rewrote the TinyMCE core to use AMD style modules. Gets compiled to an inline library using amdlc.
* Rewrote all core logic to pass jshint rules. Each file has specific jshint rules.
* Removed all IE6 specific logic since 4.x will no longer support such an old browser.
* Reworked the file names and directory structure of the whole project to be more similar to other JS projects.
* Replaced tinymce.util.Cookie with tinymce.util.LocalStorage. Fallback to userData for IE 7 native localStorage for the rest.
* Replaced the old 3.x UI with a new modern UI framework.
* Removed "simple" theme and added new "modern" theme.
* Removed advhr, advimage, advlink, iespell, inlinepopups, xhtmlxtras and style plugins.
* Updated Sizzle to the latest version.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.0b1 Released|
|Notes:||TinyMCE 4.0 beta 1 released.|