|Release Date:||April 24, 2013|
* Added new rel_list option to link plugin. Enables you to specify values for a rel drop down.
* Added new target_list option to link plugin. Enables you to add to or disable the link targets.
* Added new link_list option to link plugin. Enables you to specify a list of links to pick from.
* Added new image_list option to image pluigin. Enables you to specify a list of images to pick from.
* Added new textcolor plugin. This plugin holds the text color and text background color buttons.
* Fixed bug where alignment of images wasn't working properly on Firefox.
* Fixed bug where IE 8 would throw error when inserting a table.
* Fixed bug where IE 8 wouldn't render the element path properly.
* Fixed bug where old IE versions would render a red focus border.
* Fixed bug where old IE versions would render a frameborder for iframes.
* Fixed bug where WebKit wouldn't properly open the cell properties dialog on edge case selection.
* Fixed bug where charmap wouldn't correctly render all characters in grid.
* Fixed bug where link dialog wouldn't update the link text properly.
* Fixed bug where the focus/blur states on inline editors wasn't handled correctly on IE.
* Fixed bug where IE would throw "unknown error" exception sometimes in ForceBlocks logic.
* Fixed bug where IE would't properly render disabled buttons in button groups.
* Fixed bug where tab key wouldn't properly move to next input field in dialogs.
* Fixed bug where resize handles for tables and images would appear at wrong positions on IE 8.
* Fixed bug where dialogs would produce stack overflow if title was wider than content.
* Fixed bug with table cell/row menu items being enabled even if no cell was selected.
* Fixed so the text to display is after the URL field in the link dialog.
* Fixed so the width setting applies to the editor panel in modern theme.
* Fixed so it's easier to make custom icons for buttons using plain old images.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.0b2 Released|
|Notes:||Here comes the second beta version. We fixed a lot of bugs and issues in this release and we also added a few missing config options. We started to add new documentation to the 4.0 version and moved the 3.x docs into it's own section. Check the changelog for details on the fixes we made and feel free to send us any feedback or bug reports.|