|Release Date:||August 21, 2013|
* Added new importcss plugin. Lets you auto import classes from CSS files similar to the 3.x behavior.
* Fixed bug where resize handles would be positioned incorrectly when inline element parent was using position: relative.
* Fixed bug where IE 8 would throw Unknown runtime error if the editor was placed within a P tag.
* Fixed bug where removing empty lists wouldn't produce blocks or brs where the old list was in the DOM.
* Fixed bug where IE 10 wouldn't properly initialize template dialog due to async loading issues.
* Fixed bug where autosave wouldn't properly display the warning about content not being saved due to isDirty changes.
* Fixed bug where it wouldn't be possible to type if a touchstart event was bound to the parent document.
* Fixed bug where code dialog in code plugin wouldn't wouldn't add a proper undo level.
* Fixed issue where resizing the editor in vertical mode would set the iframe width to a pixel value.
* Fixed issue with naming of insertdatetime settings. All are now prefixed with the plugin name.
* Fixed so an initial change event is fired when the user types the first character into the editor.
* Fixed so swf gets mapped to object element in media plugin. Enables embedding of flash with alternative poster.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.0.4 Released|
|Notes:||Here comes another maintenance release for the 4.x branch of TinyMCE. It mostly includes bug fixes but it has also a new importcss plugin that makes it possible to import classes from CSS files as you could in the 3.x versions. This one however enables way more control over this import process and by default it supports more complex CSS selectors. We also fixed various browser compatibility issues mostly for IE. We will continue to focus on having a stable 4.0.x branch but we seem to have squashed most of the bugs and most of them have been related to inline editing or the new UI. Thanks for sending in bug reports and pull requests for fixes.|