|Release Date:||August 27, 2013|
* Added visuals for UL, LI and BR to visualblocks plugin. Patch contributed by Dan Ransom.
* Added new autosave_restore_when_empty option to autosave plugin. Enabled by default.
* Fixed bug where an exception was thrown when inserting images if valid_elements didn't include an ID for the image.
* Fixed bug where the advlist plugin wouldn't properly render the splitbutton controls.
* Fixed bug where visual blocks menu item wouldn't be marked checked when using the visualblocks_default_state option.
* Fixed bug where save button in save plugin wouldn't get properly enabled when contents was changed.
* Fixed bug where it was possible to insert images without any value for it's source attribute.
* Fixed bug where altering image attributes wouldn't add a new undo level.
* Fixed bug where import rules in CSS files wouldn't be properly imported by the importcss plugin.
* Fixed bug where selectors could be imported multiple times. Producing duplicate formats.
* Fixed bug where IE would throw exception if selection was changed while the editor was hidden.
* Fixed so complex rules like .class:before doesn't get imported by default in the importcss plugin.
* Fixed so it's possible to remove images by setting the src attribute to a blank value.
* Fixed so the save_enablewhendirty setting in the save plugin is enabled by default.
* Fixed so block formats drop down for classic mode can be translated properly using language packs.
* Fixed so hr menu item and toolbar button gets the same translation string.
* Fixed so bullet list toolbar button gets the correct translation from language packs.
* Fixed issue with Chrome logging CSS warning about border styling for combo boxes.
* Fixed issue with Chrome logging warnings about deprecated keyLocation property.
* Fixed issue where custom_elements would not remove the some of the default rules when cloning rules from div and span.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.0.5 Released|
|Notes:||Time for another release. This release fixes various bugs and issues mostly minor ones. It also introduces autosave_restore_when_empty option that is enabled by default. This option controls if contents should be automatically restored from autosave storage if the editor is empty. Non technical users might miss that there is a restore draft feature, so now by default contents is restored if the editor is empty. This can be disabled by settings this option to false. We also fixed various issues related to the importcss plugin introduced in 4.0.4 such as duplicated class selectors being imported and @import rules in CSS files not working properly. The 4.0 version of TinyMCE Gzip compressors for .NET and PHP was also released last week. These has the new ability to be a drop in replacement no need to modify your tinymce.init calls. This can be used as an alternative when the CDN version can't be used but you still want the scripts to be bundled into one .js file for performance. Thanks for all bug reports, feedback, translations and pull requests.|