|Release Date:||October 10, 2013|
* Added RTL support so all of the UI is rendered right to left if a language pack has a _dir property set to rtl.
* Fixed bug where layout managers wouldn't handle subpixel values properly. When for example the browser was zoomed in.
* Fixed bug where the importcss plugin wouldn't import classes from local stylesheets with remote @import rules on Gecko.
* Fixed bug where Arabic characters wouldn't be properly counted in wordcount plugin.
* Fixed bug where submit event would still fire even if it was unbound on IE 10. Now the event is simply ignored.
* Fixed bug where IE 11 would return border-image: none when getting style attributes with borders in them.
* Fixed various UI rendering issues on older IE versions.
* Fixed so readonly option renderes the editor in inline mode with all UI elements disabled and all events blocked.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.0.8 Released|
|Notes:||This release adds RTL support for the whole UI. This means that all toolbars, dialogs etc will be rendered properly when using language packs marked with "_rtl". The language download page automatically adds this property to known RTL languages. Fixed various IE 7 and IE 8 rendering bugs in the default skin. IE 7 had missing icons in menus and IE 8 didn't render panel buttons correctly. We also fixed some sub pixel UI rendering issues when a browser was zoomed or the OS was configured to render things at sub pixels. The readonly option is also re-introduced in this version. This lets you render the editor in a readonly state. Check the changelog for details.|