|Release Date:||October 24, 2013|
* Added support for external template files to template plugin just set the templates option to a URL with JSON data.
* Added new allow_script_urls option. Enabled by default, trims all script urls from attributes.
* Fixed bug where IE would sometimes throw a "Permission denied" error unless the Sizzle doc was properly removed.
* Fixed bug where lists plugin would remove outer list items if inline editable element was within a LI parent.
* Fixed bug where insert table grid widget would insert a table on item to large when using a RTL language pack.
* Fixed bug where fullscreen mode wasn't rendering properly on IE 7.
* Fixed bug where resize handlers wasn't moved correctly when scrolling inline editable elements.
* Fixed bug where it wasn't possible to paste from Excel and possible other applications due to Clipboard API bugs in browsers.
* Fixed bug where Shift+Ctrl+V didn't produce a plain text paste on IE.
* Fixed bug where IE would sometimes move the selection to the a previous location.
* Fixed bug where the editor wasn't properly scrolled to the content insert location in inline mode.
* Fixed bug where some comments would be parsed as HTML by the SaxParser.
* Fixed bug where WebKit/Blink would render tables incorrectly if unapplying formats when having multiple table cells selected.
* Fixed bug where the paste_data_images option wouldn't strip all kinds of data images.
* Fixed bug where the GridLayout didn't render items correctly if the contents overflowed the layout container.
* Fixed bug where the Window wasn't properly positioned if the size of the button bar or title bar was wider than the contents.
* Fixed bug where psuedo selectors for finding UI controls didn't work properly.
* Fixed bug where resized splitbuttons would throw an exception if it didn't contain an icon.
* Fixed bug where setContent would move focus into the editor even though it wasn't active.
* Fixed bug where IE 11 would sometimes throw an "Invalid function" error when calling setActive on the body element.
* Fixed bug where the importcss plugin would import styles from CSS files not present in the content_css array.
* Fixed bug where the jQuery plugin will initialize the editors twice if the core was loaded using the script_url option.
* Fixed various bugs and issues related to indentation of OL/UL list elements.
* Fixed so IE 7 renders the classic mode buttons the same size as other browsers.
* Fixed so document.readyState is checked when loading and initializing TinyMCE manually after page load.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.0.9 Released|
|Notes:||This release contains rewritten clipboard logic due to lots of bugs found in the new HTML5 Clipboard API:s that we where using. The new clipboard logic uses a combination of the Clipboard API, Old WebKit/IE API:s and redirecting input into a hidden element. We fixed various IE related issues one of them was due to Sizzle referencing a document that where no longer available if you removed an editor instance. We added the ability to set the templates option to a URL this enables you to load templates from an external page producing the same JSON structure. There are also a bunch of other fixes in this patch release. See the changelog for details.|