|Release Date:||December 18, 2013|
* Added new media_scripts option to the media plugin. This makes it possible to embed videos using script elements.
* Fixed bug where WebKit/Blink would produce random span elements and styles when deleting contents inside the editor.
* Fixed bug where WebKit/Blink would produce span elements out of link elements when they where removed by the unlink command.
* Fixed bug where div block formats in inline mode where applied to all paragraphs within the editor.
* Fixed bug where div blocks where marked as an active format in inline mode when doing non collapsed selections.
* Fixed bug where the importcss plugin wouldn't append styles if the style_formats option was configured.
* Fixed bug where the importcss plugin would import styles into groups multiple times for different format menus.
* Fixed bug where the paste plugin wouldn't properly remove the paste bin element on IE if a tried to paste a file.
* Fixed bug where selection normalization wouldn't properly handle cases where a range point was after a element node.
* Fixed bug where the default time format for the inserttime split button wasn't the first item in the list.
* Fixed bug where the default text for the formatselect control wasn't properly translated by the language pack.
* Fixed bug where links would be inserted incorrectly when auto detecting absolute urls/emails links in inline mode.
* Fixed bug where IE 11 would insert contents in the wrong order due to focus/blur async problems.
* Fixed bug where pasting contents on IE sometimes would place the contents at the end of the editor.
* Fixed so drag/drop on non IE browsers gets filtered by the paste plugin. IE doesn't have the necessary APIs.
* Fixed so the paste plugin better detects Word 2007 contents not marked with -mso junk.
* Fixed so image button isn't set to an active state when selecting control/media placeholder items.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.0.12 Released|
|Notes:||This release works around a nasty bug that WebKit/Blink has had for years where it generates span elements all over the content with the current runtime styles of the elements. We had to override all the possible scenarios where contents is deleted and make sure it didn't generate these spans when those operations occurred. We can only hope that the WebKit/Blink developers take the numerous bugs reports on this matter seriously and fixes it in the engine so that we can remove this some what ugly workaround in the future. We also fixed a few paste related issues such as IE not being able to paste contents when specific security settings where used. Firefox/Chrome now filters drag/dropped contents from external sources with the paste filters. IE doesn't have proper API support yet to enable that feature. Check the chanelog for details on these fixes.|