|Release Date:||March 11, 2014|
* Added support for CSS selector expressions in object_resizing option. Allows you to control what to resize.
* Added addToTop compatibility to compat3x plugin enables more legacy 3.x plugins to work properly.
* Fixed bug on IE where it wasn't possible to align images when they where floated left.
* Fixed bug where the indent/outdent buttons was enabled though readonly mode was enabled.
* Fixed bug where the nodeChanged event was fired when readonly mode was enabled.
* Fixed bug where events like blur could be fired to editor instances that where manually removed on IE 11.
* Fixed bug where IE 11 would move focus to menubar/toolbar when using the tab key in a form with an editor.
* Fixed bug where drag/drop in Safari on Mac didn't work properly due to lack of support for modern dataTransfer object.
* Fixed bug where the remove event wasn't properly executed when the editor instances where removed.
* Fixed bug where the selection change handler on inline editors would fail if the editor instance was removed.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.0.19 Released|
|Notes:||This release fixes a few bugs and issues and adds the ability to specify what the should be resizable or not using the object_resizing option. The bug fixes where mostly for IE 11 and a fix for drag/drop on Safari on Mac OS X. We also included ESLint as a linting option so everything gets passed though JSHint and ESLint. Check the changelog for details on the exact bug fixes and changes.|