|Release Date:||March 18, 2014|
* Fixed so all unit tests can be executed in a headless phantomjs instance for CI testing.
* Fixed so directionality setting gets applied to the preview dialog as well as the editor body element.
* Fixed a performance issue with the "is" method in DOMUtils. Patch contributed by Paul Bosselaar.
* Fixed bug where paste plugin wouldn't paste plain text properly when pasting using browser menus.
* Fixed bug where focusable SVG elements would throw an error since className isn't a proper string.
* Fixed bug where the preview plugin didn't properly support the document_base_url setting.
* Fixed bug where the focusedEditor wouldn't be set to null when that editor was removed.
* Fixed bug where Gecko would throw an exception when editors where removed.
* Fixed bug where the FocusManager wouldn't handle selection restoration properly on older IE versions.
* Fixed bug where the searchreplace plugin would produce an exception on very specific multiple searches.
* Fixed bug where some events wasn't properly unbound when all editors where removed from page.
* Fixed bug where tapping links on iOS 7.1 would open the link instead of placing the caret inside.
* Fixed bug where holding the finger down on iOS 7.1 would open the link/image callout menu.
* Fixed so the jQuery plugin returns null when getting the the tinymce instance of an element before it's initialized.
* Fixed so selection normalization gets executed more often to reduce incorrect UI states on Gecko.
* Fixed so the default action of closing the window on a form submission can be prevented using "preventDefault".
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.0.20 Released|