|Release Date:||April 01, 2014|
* Added new getCssText method to formatter to get the preview css text value for a format to be used in UI.
* Added new table_grid option that allows you to disable the table grid and use a dialog.
* Added new image_description, image_dimensions options to image plugin. Patch contributed by Pat O'Neill.
* Added new media_alt_source, media_poster, media_dimensions options to media plugin. Patch contributed by Pat O'Neill.
* Added new ability to specify high/low dpi versions custom button images for retina displays.
* Added new getWindows method to WindowManager makes it easier to control the currently opened windows.
* Added new paste_webkit_styles option to paste plugin to control the styles that gets retained on WebKit.
* Added preview of classes for the selectboxes used by the link_class_list/image_class_list options.
* Added support for Sauce Labs browser testing using the new saucelabs-tests build target.
* Added title input field to link dialog for a11y reasons can be disabled by using the link_title option.
* Fixed so the toolbar option handles an array as input for multiple toolbar rows.
* Fixed so the editor renders in XHTML mode apparently some people still use this rendering mode.
* Fixed so icons gets rendered better on Firefox on Mac OS X by applying -moz-osx-font-smoothing.
* Fixed so the auto detected external media sources produced protocol relative urls. Patch contributed by Pat O'Neill.
* Fixed so it's possible to update the text of a button after it's been rendered to page DOM.
* Fixed bug where iOS 7.1 Safari would open linked when images where inserted into links.
* Fixed bug where IE 11 would scroll to the top of inline editable elements when applying formatting.
* Fixed bug where tabindex on elements within the editor contents would cause issues on some browsers.
* Fixed bug where link text wouldn't be properly updated in gecko if you changed an existing link.
* Fixed bug where it wasn't possible to close dialogs with the escape key if the focus was inside a textbox.
* Fixed bug where Gecko wouldn't paste rich text contents from Word or other similar word processors.
* Fixed bug where binding events after the control had been rendered could fail to produce a valid delegate.
* Fixed bug where IE 8 would throw and error when removing editors with a cross domain content_css setting.
* Fixed bug where IE 9 wouldn't be able to select text after an editor instance with caret focus was removed.
* Fixed bug where the autoresize plugin wouldn't resize the editor if you inserted huge images.
* Fixed bug where multiple calls to the same init would produce extra editor instances.
* Fixed bug where fullscreen toggle while having the autoresize plugin enabled wouldn't produce scrollbars.
* Fixed so screen readers use a dialog instead of the grid for inserting tables.
* Fixed so Office 365 Word contents gets filtered the same way as content from desktop Office.
* Fixed so it's possible to override the root container for UI elements defaults to document.body.
* Fixed bug where tabIndex is set to -1 on inline editable elements. It now keeps the existing tabIndex intact.
* Fixed issue where the UndoManager transact method couldn't be nested since it only had one lock.
* Fixed issue where headings/heading where labeled incorrectly as headers/header.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.0.21 Released|
|Notes:||Lots and lots of minor features and bug fixes in this release. Such as preview of classes in image and link dialogs, a new title input field for the link dialog added since it's needed to create accessible contents and a bunch of bug fixes regarding paste from Word/Open office/Google docs etc. Check the changelog for details on all these fixes and the docs for the new options in the wiki.|