|Release Date:||April 16, 2014|
* Added lastLevel to BeforeAddUndo level event so it's easier to block undo level creation based.
* Fixed so multiple list elements can be indented properly. Patch contributed by Dan Villiom Podlaski Christiansen.
* Fixed bug where the selection would be at the wrong location sometimes for inline editor instances.
* Fixed bug where drag/dropping content into an inline editor would fail on WebKit/Blink.
* Fixed bug where table grid wouldn't work properly when the UI was rendered in for RTL mode.
* Fixed bug where range normalization wouldn't handle mixed contentEditable nodes properly.
* Fixed so the media plugin doesn't override the existing element rules you now need to manually whitelist non standard attributes.
* Fixed so old language packs get properly loaded when the new longer language code format is used.
* Fixed so all track changes junk such as comments, deletes etc gets removed when pasting from Word.
* Fixed so non image data urls is blocked by default since they might contain scripts.
* Fixed so it's possible to import styles from the current page stylesheets into an inline editor by using the importcss_file_filter.
* Fixed bug where the spellchecker plugin wouldn't add undo levels for each suggestion replacement.
* Reworked the default spellchecker RPC API to match the new PHP Spellchecker package. Fallback documented in the TinyMCE docs.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.0.22 Released|
|Notes:||This release includes a bunch of bug fixes some minor enhancements and a rewritten spellchecker with a new PHP Spellchecker package using Enchant we modified the RPC format a bit to be more REST like instead of using JSON-RPC but we provided a fallback to the JSON-RPC format in the docs if that is needed for existing implementations. So check out the changelog for details. So thanks for all pull requests, bug reports and other contributions from the community. Happy Easter!|