|Release Date:||April 30, 2014|
* Added new event_root setting for inline editors. Lets you bind all editor events on a parent container.
* Fixed bug where show/hide/isHidden didn't work properly for inline editor instances.
* Fixed bug where preview plugin dialog didn't handle relative urls properly.
* Fixed bug where the autolink plugin would remove the trailing space after an inserted link.
* Fixed bug in paste plugin where pasting in a page with scrollbars would scroll to top of page in webkit browsers.
* Fixed bug where the paste plugin on WebKit would remove styles from pasted source code with style attributes.
* Fixed so image_list/link_list can be a function that allows custom async calls to populate these lists.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.0.24 Released|
|Notes:||This release fixes a few minor bugs and issues and adds a new event_root setting that lets you specify a CSS selector to be used for defining the root element where all events should be bound in inline mode. This makes it easier to move inline editors in the DOM without having to attach/reattach editor events. We also made it possible to specify a custom function for the link_list and image_list option enabling you to for example do a custom ajax request to populate these lists. Check the changelog for details.|