|Release Date:||July 29, 2014|
* Added event binding logic to tinymce.util.XHR making it possible to override headers and settings before any request is made.
* Fixed bug where drag events wasn't fireing properly on older IE versions since the event handlers where bound to document.
* Fixed bug where drag/dropping contents within the editor on IE would force the contents into plain text mode even if it was internal content.
* Fixed bug where IE 7 wouldn't open menus properly due to a resize bug in the browser auto closing them immediately.
* Fixed bug where the DOMUtils getPos logic wouldn't produce a valid coordinate inside the body if the body was positioned non static.
* Fixed bug where the element path and format state wasn't properly updated if you had the wordcount plugin enabled.
* Fixed bug where a comment at the beginning of source would produce an exception in the formatter logic.
* Fixed bug where setAttrib/getAttrib on null would throw exception together with any hooked attributes like style.
* Fixed bug where table sizes wasn't properly retained when copy/pasting on WebKit/Blink.
* Fixed bug where WebKit/Blink would produce colors in RGB format instead of the forced HEX format when deleting contents.
* Fixed bug where the width attribute wasn't updated on tables if you changed the size inside the table dialog.
* Fixed bug where control selection wasn't properly handled when the caret was placed directly after an image.
* Fixed bug where selecting the contents of table cells using the selection.select method wouldn't place the caret properly.
* Fixed bug where the selection state for images wasn't removed when placing the caret right after an image on WebKit/Blink.
* Fixed bug where all events wasn't properly unbound when and editor instance was removed or destroyed by some external innerHTML call.
* Fixed bug where it wasn't possible or very hard to select images on iOS when the onscreen keyboard was visible.
* Fixed so auto_focus can take a boolean argument this will auto focus the last initialized editor might be useful for single inits.
* Fixed so word auto detect lists logic works better for faked lists that doesn't have specific markup.
* Fixed so nodeChange gets fired on mouseup as it used to before 4.1.1 we optimized that event to fire less often.
* Removed the finish menu item from spellchecker menu since it's redundant you can stop spellchecking by toggling menu item or button.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.1.3 released|
|Notes:||This release fixes various bugs and issues and adds a few minor features. Check the changelog for details.|