|Release Date:||October 08, 2014|
* Fixed bug with clicking on the scrollbar of the iframe would cause a JS error to be thrown.
* Fixed bug where null would produce an exception if you passed it to selection.setRng.
* Fixed bug where Ctrl/Cmd+Tab would indent the current list item if you switched tabs in the browser.
* Fixed bug where pasting empty cells from Excel would result in a broken table.
* Fixed bug where it wasn't possible to switch back to default list style type.
* Fixed issue where the select all quirk fix would fire for other modifiers than Ctrl/Cmd combinations.
* Replaced jake with grunt since it is more mainstream and has better plugin support.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.1.6 released|
|Notes:||This release fixes a few bugs and issues but we switched the build process from jake to grunt. However since this doesn't change the outfacing API of TinyMCE it's released as a patch release. You can read more about the new build process in our blog.|