|Release Date:||March 05, 2015|
* Added new html5 sizes attribute to img elements used together with srcset.
* Added new elementpath option that makes it possible to disable the element path but keep the statusbar.
* Added new option table_style_by_css for the table plugin to set table styling with css rather than table attributes.
* Added new link_assume_external_targets option to prompt the user to prepend http:// prefix if the supplied link does not contain a protocol prefix.
* Added new image_prepend_url option to allow a custom base path/url to be added to images.
* Added new table_appearance_options option to make it possible to disable some options.
* Added new image_title option to make it possible to alter the title of the image, disabled by default.
* Fixed bug where selection starting from out side of the body wouldn't produce a proper selection range on IE 11.
* Fixed bug where advanced image styles were not respected.
* Fixed bug where the less common Shift+Delete didn't produce a proper cut operation on WebKit browsers.
* Fixed bug where image/media size constrain logic would produce NaN when handling non number values.
* Fixed bug where internal classes where removed by the removeformat command.
* Fixed bug with creating links table cell contents with a specific selection would throw a exceptions on WebKit/Blink.
* Fixed bug where valid_classes option didn't work as expected according to docs. Patch provided by thorn0.
* Fixed bug where jQuery plugin would patch the internal methods multiple times. Patch provided by Drew Martin.
* Fixed bug where backspace key wouldn't delete the current selection of newly formatted content.
* Fixed bug where type over of inline formatting elements wouldn't properly keep the format on WebKit/Blink.
* Fixed bug where selection needed to be properly normalized on modern IE versions.
* Fixed bug where Command+Backspace didn't properly delete the whole line of text but the previous word.
* Fixed bug where UI active states wheren't properly updated on IE if you placed caret within the current range.
* Fixed bug where delete/backspace on WebKit/Blink would remove span elements created by the user.
* Fixed bug where delete/backspace would produce incorrect results when deleting between two text blocks with br elements.
* Fixed bug where captions where removed when pasting from MS Office.
* Fixed bug where lists plugin wouldn't properly remove fully selected nested lists.
* Fixed bug where the ttf font used for icons would throw an warning message on Gecko on Mac OS X.
* Fixed a bug where applying a color to text did not update the undo/redo history.
* Fixed so shy entities gets displayed when using the visualchars plugin.
* Fixed so removeformat removes ins/del by default since these might be used for strikethough.
* Fixed so multiple language packs can be loaded and added to the global I18n data structure.
* Fixed so transparent color selection gets treated as a normal color selection. Patch contributed by Alexander Hofbauer.
* Fixed so it's possible to disable autoresize_overflow_padding, autoresize_bottom_margin options by setting them to false.
* Fixed so the charmap plugin shows the description of the character in the dialog. Patch contributed by Jelle Hissink.
* Removed address from the default list of block formats since it tends to be missused.
* Fixed so the pre block format is called preformatted to make it more verbose.
* Fixed so it's possible to context scope translation strings this isn't needed most of the time.
* Fixed so the max length of the width/height input fields of the media dialog is 5 instead of 3.
* Fixed so drag/dropped contents gets properly processed by paste plugin since it's basically a paste. Patch contributed by Greg Fairbanks.
* Fixed so shortcut keys for headers is ctrl+alt+[1-9] instead of ctrl+[1-9] since these are for switching tabs in the browsers.
* Fixed so "u" doesn't get converted into a span element by the legacy input filter. Since this is now a valid HTML5 element.
* Fixed font families in order to provide appropriate web-safe fonts.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.1.8 Released|
|Notes:||It's been a while since our last release. This doesn't mean that we haven't been busy. This release includes lots of fixes and some minor features here and there. This release includes a lot of community contributed patches. So a big thanks goes out to all of you who contributed code and your time to this project. This is what we love about open source that it's community driven development. We are also working on the 2.0 version of MoxieManager this will include a lot of improvements and it's internally a major rewrite. Check the change log for details about the fixes we made.|