|Release Date:||May 05, 2015|
* Fixed bug where plugins loaded with compat3x would sometimes throw errors when loading using the jQuery version.
* Fixed bug where extra empty paragraphs would get deleted in WebKit/Blink due to recent Quriks fix.
* Fixed bug where the editor wouldn't work properly on IE 12 due to some required browser sniffing.
* Fixed bug where formatting shortcut keys where interfering with Mac OS X screenshot keys.
* Fixed bug where the caret wouldn't move to the next/previous line boundary on Cmd+Left/Right on Gecko.
* Fixed bug where it wasn't possible to remove formats from very specific nested contents.
* Fixed bug where undo levels wasn't produced when typing letters using the shift or alt+ctrl modifiers.
* Fixed bug where the dirty state wasn't properly updated when typing using the shift or alt+ctrl modifiers.
* Fixed bug where an error would be thrown if an autofocused editor was destroyed quickly after its initialization. Patch provided by thorn0.
* Fixed issue with dirty state not being properly updated on redo operation.
* Fixed issue with entity decoder not handling incorrectly written numeric entities.
* Fixed issue where some PI element values wouldn't be properly encoded.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.1.10 Released|
|Notes:||This release includes various bug fixes no huge fixes just polish here and there. But we recommend upgrading. Check the changelog for details.|