|Release Date:||August 31, 2015|
* Added fullscreen capability to embedded youtube and vimeo videos.
* Fixed bug where the uploadImages call didn't work on IE 10.
* Fixed bug where image place holders would be uploaded by uploadImages call.
* Fixed bug where images marked with bogus would be uploaded by the uploadImages call.
* Fixed bug where multiple calls to uploadImages would result in decreased performance.
* Fixed bug where pagebreaks were editable to imagetools patch contributed by Rasmus Wallin.
* Fixed bug where the element path could cause too much recursion exception.
* Fixed bug for domains containing ".min". Patch contributed by Loïc Février.
* Fixed so validation of external links to accept a number after www. Patch contributed by Victor Carvalho.
* Fixed so the charmap is exposed though execCommand. Patch contributed by Matthew Will.
* Fixed so that the image uploads are concurrent for improved performance.
* Fixed various grammar problems in inline documentation. Patches provided by nikolas.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.2.5 released|
|Notes:||This release includes some important bug fixes so we recommend everyone using the 4.2.x branch to update to this release. The most important bug fix is around performance issues with navigation though tables that could result in the browser freezing. We also fixed an issue with IE 10 and the new uploadImages API method where it wouldn't properly upload files. The release also includes a bunch of performance fixes around the Image Upload API such as uploading files in parallel and caching Promise/callbacks responses. Checkout the changelog for details.|