|Release Date:||September 28, 2015|
* Added capability to set request headers when using XHRs.
* Added capability to upload local images automatically default delay is set to 30 seconds after editing images.
* Added commands ids mceEditImage, mceAchor and mceMedia to be avaiable from execCommand.
* Added Edge browser to saucelabs grunt task. Patch contributed by John-David Dalton.
* Fixed bug where blob uris not produced by tinymce would produce HTML invalid markup.
* Fixed bug where selection of contents of a nearly empty editor in Edge would sometimes fail.
* Fixed bug where color styles woudln't be retained on copy/paste in Blink/Webkit.
* Fixed bug where the table plugin would throw an error when inserting rows after a child table.
* Fixed bug where the template plugin wouldn't handle functions as variable replacements.
* Fixed bug where undo/redo sometimes wouldn't work properly when applying formatting collapsed ranges.
* Fixed bug where shift+delete wouldn't do a cut operation on Blink/WebKit.
* Fixed bug where cut action wouldn't properly store the before selection bookmark for the undo level.
* Fixed bug where backspace in side an empty list element on IE would loose editor focus.
* Fixed bug where the save plugin wouldn't enable the buttons when a change occured.
* Fixed bug where Edge wouldn't initialize the editor if a document.domain was specified.
* Fixed bug where enter key before nested images would sometimes not properly expand the previous block.
* Fixed bug where the inline toolbars wouldn't get properly hidden when blurring the editor instance.
* Fixed bug where Edge would paste Chinese characters on some Windows 10 installations.
* Fixed bug where IME would loose focus on IE 11 due to the double trailing br bug fix.
* Fixed bug where the proxy url in imagetools was incorrect. Patch contributed by Wong Ho Wang.
|Notes Title:||TinyMCE 4.2.6 released|
|Notes:||This maintenance release fixes various issues across the board and it also includes a new auto image upload feature that will automatically upload images when they are edited or pasted into the editor. We have also exposed a few more commands to make it easier to create custom UI:s, fixed various Edge issues etc etc. Check the changelog for details.|