Topic: TinyMCE 3.3.9.2 Released

This release fixes more IE 9 beta 1 issues and a few other minor issues check the changelog for details.

Best regards,
Spocke - Main developer of TinyMCE

Re: TinyMCE 3.3.9.2 Released

Thanks smile Sounds great...

GREAT but,

with all the IE9 hype, don't forget the other browsers, please also test Firefox 4 Beta. In our experience, 50% of the users already moved to Firefox, also Firefox is cross-plattform.

Last edited by Moxifan (2010-10-18 09:24:52)

When I checked my version was 3.3.9 with fourth .2
Any particular reason I should download it again?

@Moxifan: We will test and report issues with FF 4. All unit tests are passing but there is currently an issue with rendering multiple editors. I've reported it to Mozilla but will gather more info to them tomorrow to pinpoint exactly when the bug was introduced on their side.

Best regards,

Hi,

if you would like copy and paste text into the edit field (memo) normaly a small popup menu will open with short entries like „cut, insert, copy, paste, delete, select all...“.

If you have an empty input area without text and you would like paste a copied text into it (right mouse click), this small popup menu will not open, you will see the system popup menu.

Only if you click onto the cursor in the empty textfield, the correct popup menu will open.

Normaly this popup menu must every time open, if you have a copied text and would like paste it then. At this time you must work with the keys “STRG – INSERT” for a fast paste.

Work with IE 8.x

Greetings,
Robin

Last edited by Robin (2010-10-27 01:10:42)

spocke wrote:

All unit tests are passing but there is currently an issue with rendering multiple editors.

How does this issue show?

I have two editors on a page and with FF4 the toolbars are visible but the text in the editor is not. I can see the code in the editor by clicking the HTML button.

Is this the same issue?

You can track that at Mozilla: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=605481

Best regards,

The resize Bullets for tables, Images,...are still wrong placed in Firefox Beta 4 when you center a table/image. They simly don't get this fixed, it has been reported long ago.

Any word on the status of Arabic translation?
The translation provided for Arabic is all english.

@Moxifan: Yes, I've bumped it from time to time. Seems like Mozilla doesn't think it's important. sad Maybe I will bump it again, he he. They tend to be annoyed when I do that to often though.

Best regards,

@goldbuick: You can contribute an Arabic language pack. Since we at Moxiecode doesn't know that language and it's a community project after all. smile

Best regards,

great news, finally the IE9 will work well

@spocke Regarding the Arabic language pack, there seems to be some sort of mixup. Supposedly it's on version 6.7, but it's the exact same as the English pack. Can you shed any light on the issue?

Hi,

found a "scrollbar - problem" with IE 8.x, into TinyMCE Version 3.3.8 and 3.3.9.2

Open a html with TinyMCE, copy and paste a long text into the edit field (the scrollbars must automaticly open). Then mark some sentences, change the style from the marked sentences like in italic. Click with the mouse onto the scrollbar. After you have done this, the scrolling from the text is very confused.

Best regards,
Robin

File a bug report with proper steps for us to reproduce it on the examples on this site. Thanks.

Best regards,

Hi,

please view this JPG, you will see there the steps for your own reproduce.

http://www.presse-kostenlos.de/tinymce.jpg

Regards, Robin

thanks for TinyMCE 3.3.9.2 Released

http://www.Lithuanianjoomla.COM
I like TinyMCE a lot smile

great news, finally the IE9 will work well

sucessful, new tinymce is working on my site well

I use tinymce advanced and it has worked perfect until I downloaded ie9 beta. I tried uploading your newest version in wordpress, but for some reason it won't show up in my plugins list. Do you know what could be wrong or a way around it? Thank you. I love your plugin

Hi i am using 3.3.9.2 in our application. when i write on the editor.if i click back space on paragraph the font automatically changing.is it the editor issue or do i need to check my application. when i tried the same thing online in tinymce.com 4.1.9 its working fine. please help me
Thank u