Topic: user pruning yet again

In an attempt to do some house-keeping I've deleted all users (verified or not yet verified members) who have registered before 2014-07-01 and have never posted anything so far. Please feel free to re-register if your account has been deleted for the wrong reasons and let me know about it so I can avoid any misunderstandings in the future.

Greetings from Germany,

Felix Riesterer.
-- I am neither Moxiecode nor Ephox! --

Re: user pruning yet again

Hi Felix!
please don't delete my account, again!
Thank you!

smile

Re: user pruning yet again

Then convince me that you are not a spammer! Your sig seems to advertise some android stuff but in fact leads to food-related blogs. WTF??

See this example: ?pid=117111#p117111 Why on earth would you answer a three-year old thread about a long outdated version of TinyMCE? Postings like this one strongly suggest you be a context-aware spam bot!

Also: This question of yours (?pid=117122#p117122) seems odd, even more so because you haven't started a new thread for it. Again: SPAM BOT!

I strongly suggest you remove those irritating postings as well as your sig and think more before you post again. I Just might delete your account again if I don't see any improvements.

Greetings from Germany,

Felix Riesterer.
-- I am neither Moxiecode nor Ephox! --