Topic: advlist (and emotions) plugins

I have attempted to use a couple of addins, these appear to be ones that come with TinyMCE:

advlist
emotions

The latter isn't as important to me, but would be (nice and I thought I had implemented it once and it worked), but ...

I am using a configuration file (this works fine):

// Basic Configuration:
tinymce.init(
   {
      selector: 'textarea',
      menubar: false,
      plugins: "code charmap advlist",
      toolbar: "undo redo | styleselect | bold italic underline | charmap",
      content_css: "WestHistorySite.css"
   })

If I put "advlist" in the toolbar, the whole editor ends up not displaying. I am not sure if the word "advlist" is correct, but the documentation is hard to read. I would like to be able to use both bullet and number lists. If I change the above to:

// Basic Configuration:
tinymce.init(
   {
      plugins: "code charmap advlist",
      toolbar: "undo redo | styleselect | bold italic underline | charmap | advlist",
   })

I am hosed (meaning the editor does not display at all). Same thing if I add in emotions (adding it to "plugins" and the toolbar).

I am sure I am missing something that is probably simple enough, but I am not seeing it. Thanks for any pointers!

Re: advlist (and emotions) plugins

Quick follow-up -- emoticons not emotions. Probably more coffee would have helped this morning with that one. Still not getting the lists to show up, though.

Re: advlist (and emotions) plugins

And yet another follow-up, as the documentation is confusing, I missed that the items for the toolbar are not "advlist", but "bullist" and "numlist". Placing these in the config file here:

// Basic Configuration:
tinymce.init(
   {
      plugins: "code charmap advlist emoticons",
      toolbar: "undo redo | styleselect | bold italic underline | bullist numlist | charmap | emoticons",
   })

Resolves it ... so this is now working the way I need it for now ... I expect sometime in the near future I'll be back looking at stuff about images, though. Not yet. Brain is not ready for it. smile