Topic: Customize Headings 1-6 in the post editor?

Hi everyone,

I am using the Responsive theme and TinyMCE advanced editor and am having difficulty finding anything on customizing the Headings 1-6 in the posting editor.

Basically, I have documents created in Microsoft Word using the word Heading styles. eg. Heading 1: Times New Roman, font: Arial, size 20pt... and would like set the Heading 1 in the TinyMCE editor to correspond to that. I used to use the "Paste from word" button, but now that that is gone, I am trying to find the easiest way to have the text formatted the way it is in my word documents. 

I have tried adjusting the headings in the style.css, and some things like the font register, but when it comes to font size, it does not work all, and it changes to the closest default not size. (Not sure if this is even where I should be making the changes) Anyways, I am led to believe that if I add more font sizes to the theme, perhaps these custom headings will finally work?

The default font size options in the pull down button of the post editor are 8pt, 10pt, 12pt, 14pt, 18pt, 24pt, and 36pt. I need to add 11pt, 13pt, and 20 pt.

Here is an excerpt of what I have edited under the Appearance > Editor

`/* =Headings
-------------------------------------------------------------- */
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, h1 a, h2 a, h3 a, h4 a, h5 a, h6 a {
    font-weight: 400;
    line-height: 1.0em;
    word-wrap: break-word;
}

h1 {
    font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif;
    font-style: bold;
    font-size: 20pt;
    margin-bottom: .5em;
    margin-top: .5em;
}
`

Any input would be really appreciated! I am a novice and trying to help my dad out with his website. Thank you.

Last edited by ichimura_ (2016-08-01 23:50:18)