The MCImageManager is available both in PHP and .NET, and it's possible to integrate with the MCFileManager and it integrates seamlessly into TinyMCE. The purpose of the MCImageManager is to be able to preview images through thumbnails and conduct basic file operations on them, such as upload and delete, but it also has more advanced features such as crop, resize and flipping of images. The perfect tool to integrate with your CMS system, or TinyMCE.
Visit the forum (tinymce website) to ask questions about MCImageManager and get tips & tricks as well as support.
- Easy to integrate.
- MCFileManager compatible.
- Create folders.
- Upload images.
- Crop & Resize (if GD is enabled).
- Thumbnail auto generation (if GD is enabled).
- EXIF jpg/jpeg and tiff thumbnail support.
- Highly customizable configuration.
- Works perfectly in fullscreen and "popup" mode.
- Full source included, not obfuscated.
- Ajax based interface using a JSON bridge.
- Multilanguage support.